Should your experience or purchase not meet your expectation — anything less than 5★ Perfect — please immediately contact us and we will strive to remedy any shortcoming.
- Carrier: All US-bound items ship UPS Ground. Faster UPS services are available at additional cost; please inquire before you buy.
- Your ship-to address must be a street address. UPS will not deliver to a U.S. Postal Service P.O. Box, nor to an APO/FPO.
- Time-To-Ship: We ship within one (1) business day of cleared payment.
- Insurance: Your item will be insured against loss or damage in transit.
- Tracking: The tracking number will be emailed to you directly by UPS. Didn’t get it? Email us or check your junk-mail folder; it may have landed there.
- No Rerouting: Due to Paypal’s anti-fraud requirements, we ship using UPS ‘Direct Delivery Only’ option — this means that you cannot reroute your package; you must receive it at the ship-to address that you’ve provided during checkout.
- Confirmation: ‘Signature Required’ for all items whose value exceeds $500.00 (and at our option for lesser-valued shipments.)
Inspect your item on the day that it is delivered; if there is any issue, problem, or damage: 1) Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material; and 2) Immediately contact us via email. More info below.
See also: FAQ/DamagedItem
How long until I receive my item?
Map of UPS transit times▢➚
- Sorry, but we try to avoid the ‘Buy To Try’ type of purchaser. If you have questions about an item, need a larger photo in order to see some small detail, or have concerns of any kind, Please inquire before you buy!
- If we’ve made a mistake in the listing or shipping: Contact us via email within 24 hours of delivery; be clear and detailed regarding the issue or concern; we will work with you to quickly remedy the situation.
- If we agree to a return: We will generate the UPS return shipping label and email you the label via attachment or link; print and use this label for return-shipping. Within 3 days re-pack the item in the same manner as received using the original outgoing packing materials and boxes and deliver the sealed box to your local UPS drop-off counter. Be sure to get a receipt for the tendered parcel.
- The ‘inspection period’ is 24 hours; all sales are final 24 hours after delivery.
The Fine Print
- PAYMENT: Payment must be in USD (U.S. Dollars). Item will not ship until payment has cleared into our account. We reserve the right to decline any transaction that arrives without the payment processor’s ‘seller protection’ endorsement.
- UNDELIVERABLE: Shipments that are refused, or returned by the carrier as ‘undeliverable’, are partially refunded — your payment minus the sum of the following: A handling fee equal to 5% of the item price, plus the outgoing shipping cost, plus the return shipping cost.
- ITEM-PHOTOS: An item’s photos are part of that item’s Description; if there is damage, wear or other issue discernible in one of the item-photos the buyer is deemed informed. Please carefully study all of the photos before you buy.
- NO FORWARDING: Do not use a ‘freight forwarder’, forwarding agent, or consolidator. For security and insurance reasons, you, the buyer, must be the direct recipient of the package.
- IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED: Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material. Contact us via email immediately. We prefer to notify the carrier ourselves, but, in the unlikely event that you do not hear back from us within 24 hours: Please notify the carrier of damage. We will, of course, also be in contact with the carrier and with you to assist this process, which involves inspection by the carrier of the item and packing materials. DO NOT simply return the item since that will void insurance coverage. You, the buyer, assume the loss if the carrier's insurance procedure is not followed correctly.
- INTERNATIONAL: Outside of the 50 US-states plus DC & PR; please inquire; we are happy to provide an international shipping option for some items. Know that you, the buyer, are responsible for all duty, taxes, brokerage fees, and customs-clearance fees; these charges are payable directly to the appropriate carrier, broker or customs agent. Your local telephone number is required for international shipment; please be sure that it is included with your order.