We strive to get Everything Just Right. Should your experience or purchase not meet your expectation — anything less than 5★ Perfect — please immediately contact us and we will try to remedy any shortcoming. Your item will be carefully packed! Here are the details regarding shipping:
- Carrier: All US-bound items ship UPS Ground. Faster UPS services are available at additional cost; please inquire before you buy.
- Your ship-to address must be a street address. UPS will not deliver to a U.S. Postal P.O. Box or an APO/FPO.
- Time-To-Ship: We ship within one (1) business day of cleared payment.
- Insurance: Your item will be insured, with UPS, against damage or loss in transit.
- Tracking: The tracking number will be emailed to you directly by UPS. Didn’t get it? Check your junk-mail folder since it may have landed there.
- No Rerouting: Due to Paypal’s anti-fraud requirements, we ship using UPS ‘Direct Delivery Only’ — this means that you cannot reroute your parcel; you must receive it at the ship-to address that you’ve provided during checkout.
- Confirmation: ‘Signature Required’ for all items whose value is $500. or more; at our option for lesser-valued shipments.
- Inspect your item on the day that it is delivered; if there is any issue, problem, or damage: 1) Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material; and 2) Immediately contact us via email. More info below. Also see FAQ/DamagedItem
- How long until I receive my item? See FAQ/TransitTime
- Whether we’ve made a mistake or whether you’ve changed your mind, We want to handle any returns promptly. The ‘inspection period’ is 48 hours; all sales are final 48 hours after delivery. Unless we made an error of considerable significance in the description, returns incur a 7% handling fee, plus shipping costs. If you wish to return an item;
- Contact us via email within 48 hours of delivery; indicate the reason you wish to return the item. We’ll generate the UPS return shipping label (insured for the purchase price) and email you the label via attachment or link. Print and use this label for return-shipping;
- And within 3 days re-pack the item in the same manner as received using the original outgoing packing materials and boxes and deliver the sealed and labeled box to an appropriate UPS drop-off counter. Be sure to get a receipt for the tendered parcel.
- Upon receipt and verification that the returned item is in the same condition as originally shipped we will refund your payment minus the sum of the following: A handling fee equal to 7% of the item price, the outgoing and return shipping costs.
The Fine Print
- PAYMENT: Payment must be in USD (US Dollars). Item will not ship until payment has cleared into our account. We reserve the right to decline any transaction that arrives without the payment processor’s ‘seller protection’ endorsement.
- UNDELIVERABLE: Shipments that are refused or returned by the carrier as ‘undeliverable’ are partially refunded: We will refund your payment minus the sum of the following: A handling fee equal to 7% of the item price, the outgoing and return shipping costs.
- ITEM-PHOTOS: An item’s photos are part of that item’s Description; if there is damage, wear or other issue discernible in one of the item-photos the buyer is deemed informed. Please carefully study all of the photos before you buy.
- NO FORWARDING: Do not use a ‘freight forwarder’, forwarding agent, or consolidator. For security and insurance reasons, you, the buyer, must be the direct recipient of the shipment; on the day delivered carefully unpack and inspect your purchase.
- IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED: Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material. Contact us via email immediately. We prefer to notify the carrier ourselves, but, in the unlikely event that you do not hear back from us within 24 hours: Please notify the carrier of damage. We will, of course, also be in contact with the carrier and with you to assist this process, which involves inspection by the carrier of the item and packing materials. DO NOT simply return the item since that will void insurance coverage. You, the buyer, assume the loss if the carrier's insurance procedure is not followed correctly.
- INTERNATIONAL: If you are interested in overseas shipping (anything outside of 50-states plus DC) please contact us! Often we are happy to make an item available internationally. You, the buyer, are responsible for all duty, taxes, brokerage fees, and customs-clearance fees; these charges are payable directly to the appropriate carrier, broker or customs agent. Your local telephone number is required for international shipment; please be sure that it is included with your order.