Should your buying experience not meet your expectation — anything less than 5★ Perfect — please immediately Contact us and I will strive to remedy any shortcoming. Thanks! ~CJ
- Carrier: All US-bound items ship UPS Ground. Faster UPS services are available; inquire prior to purchase.
- Your shipping address must a street address, not a P.O. Box. (UPS will only deliver to a street address; UPS Store boxes are classified as street addresses; US Postal boxes & APO/FPO boxes are not.)
- Time-To-Ship: Unless specifically noted otherwise in a given item’s description, We ship within one (1) business day of cleared payment.
- Insurance: Your item will be insured against loss or damage in transit.
- Tracking: The tracking number will be emailed to you directly by UPS. Didn’t get it? Email us or check your junk-mail folder; it may have landed there.
- No Rerouting: Per our payment processors’ anti-fraud requirements, we ship using the UPS ‘Direct Delivery Only’ option — this means that you cannot reroute your package; you must receive it at the ship-to address that you’ve provided during checkout.
- Confirmation: ‘Signature Required’ for all items whose value exceeds $500.00 (and at our option for lesser-valued shipments.)
- Inspect your item on the day that it is delivered; if there is any issue, problem, or damage: 1) Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material; and 2) Immediately contact us via email. More info below.
When will my purchase arrive?
FAQ/ Transit Time
TL;DR: Buyer pays shipping, and we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Consider carefully the written description and all of the photos. Please, if you have questions or concerns, Ask before you buy. Should you wish to return your purchase:
- Within 24 hours of delivery Contact us by email; clearly indicate that you wish to return the item and the reason for the return. And to be doubly-sure we don’t overlook your email when it arrives, at that same time also let us know via text-message.
Print and use the UPS return-label that we will email to you on reply; re-pack the item in the same manner as received using the original boxes and packing materials; within 3 days deliver the package to UPS.
Note: UPS “High Value” policy stipulates that if the item value is $1000. or more the parcel must not be dropped off at a UPS Store; but must instead be handed to a UPS employee at a UPS Customer Center service desk. Included with the shipping label PDF will be two copies of a form that the UPS Customer Center will sign; print the label and the forms for drop-off; save your copy of the signed form as proof that the parcel was tendered directly to UPS.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item your original payment method will be refunded the transaction amount, minus the outgoing shipping and return shipping costs. We also reserve the right to deduct from the refund a restocking fee equal to 15% of the item price.
- All sales are final 24 hours after delivery.
The Fine Print
- PAYMENT: Payment must be in USD (U.S. Dollars). Item will not ship until payment has cleared into our account. We reserve the right to decline any transaction that arrives without the payment processor’s ‘seller protection’ endorsement.
- UNDELIVERABLE: Shipments that are refused by the recipient, or returned by the carrier as ‘undeliverable’, are considered ‘returns’ and subject to the same charges and fees as noted above.
- ITEM-PHOTOS: An item’s photos are to be considered part of that item’s ‘description’; if there is damage, wear or other issues discernible in one of the item-photos the buyer is deemed informed. No transfer of copyright or license for reuse of images is included in the sale.
- NO FORWARDING: Do not use a ‘freight forwarder’, forwarding agent, or consolidator. For anti-fraud and carrier-insurance reasons, you, the buyer, must be the direct recipient of the package.
IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED: Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material. Contact us via email immediately. We prefer to notify the carrier ourselves, but, in the unlikely event that you do not hear back from us within 24 hours: Please notify the carrier of damage. We will, of course, also be in contact with the carrier and with you to assist this process, which involves inspection by the carrier of the item and packing materials. DO NOT simply return the item since that will void insurance coverage. You, the buyer, assume the loss if the carrier's claims procedure is not followed correctly.
See also: FAQ/ Damaged Item
- INTERNATIONAL: We are happy to consider international shipping for most items. Know that you, the buyer, are responsible for all duty, taxes, brokerage fees and customs-clearance fees; these charges are payable directly to the appropriate carrier, broker or customs agent. Your local telephone number is required for international shipment; please be sure that it is included with your order.