Updated: 17 April 2021
Should your experience or purchase not meet your expectation — anything less than 5★ Perfect — please immediately contact us and we will strive to remedy any shortcoming.
First up is Shipping info, or you can scroll to ↓ Returns
- Carrier: All US-bound items ship UPS Ground. Faster UPS services are available; inquire prior to purchase.
- Your ship-to address must be a street address. UPS will not deliver to a U.S. Postal Service P.O. Box; nor to an APO/FPO.
- Time-To-Ship: We ship within one (1) business day of cleared payment.
- Insurance: Your item will be insured against loss or damage in transit.
- Tracking: The tracking number will be emailed to you directly by UPS. Didn’t get it? Email us or check your junk-mail folder; it may have landed there.
- No Rerouting: Due to Paypal’s anti-fraud requirements, we ship using UPS ‘Direct Delivery Only’ option — this means that you cannot reroute your package; you must receive it at the ship-to address that you’ve provided during checkout.
- Confirmation: ‘Signature Required’ for all items whose value exceeds $500.00 (and at our option for lesser-valued shipments.)
Inspect your item on the day that it is delivered; if there is any issue, problem, or damage: 1) Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material; and 2) Immediately contact us via email. More info below.
See also: FAQ/DamagedItem
When will my purchase arrive?
(okay, so we try to avoid the “buy for a month” folks. If you’d like to see a larger version of any photo or have questions of any kind: Please ask before you buy!)
Contact us via email within 24 hours of delivery.
💡Want proof you sent? cc yourself at another email account that you own.
- Use the UPS return-label that we will provide on reply. Re-pack the item in the same manner as received using the original boxes and packing materials; within 3 days deliver the package to UPS (or we can arrange for UPS to pick up); be sure to get a receipt for the tendered parcel.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item your original payment method will be refunded the transaction amount minus outgoing & return shipping. For items priced $400. or greater, we reserve the right to also deduct a restocking fee equal to 5% of the item price.
- We take great care, but if we shipped the wrong item or such, we will, of course, upon proper return, refund the entire transaction amount.
- All sales are final 24 hours after delivery.
The Fine Print
- PAYMENT: Payment must be in USD (U.S. Dollars). Item will not ship until payment has cleared into our account. We reserve the right to decline any transaction that arrives without the payment processor’s ‘seller protection’ endorsement.
- UNDELIVERABLE: Shipments that are refused, or returned by the carrier as ‘undeliverable’, are partially refunded — your payment minus the outgoing & return shipping costs and a restocking fee equal to 5% of the item price.
- ITEM-PHOTOS: An item’s photos are part of that item’s Description; if there is damage, wear or other issue discernible in one of the item-photos the buyer is deemed informed. Please carefully study all of the photos before you buy.
- NO FORWARDING: Do not use a ‘freight forwarder’, forwarding agent, or consolidator. For security and insurance reasons, you, the buyer, must be the direct recipient of the package.
- IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED: Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material. Contact us via email immediately. We prefer to notify the carrier ourselves, but, in the unlikely event that you do not hear back from us within 24 hours: Please notify the carrier of damage. We will, of course, also be in contact with the carrier and with you to assist this process, which involves inspection by the carrier of the item and packing materials. DO NOT simply return the item since that will void insurance coverage. You, the buyer, assume the loss if the carrier's insurance procedure is not followed correctly.
- INTERNATIONAL: Outside of the 50 US-states plus DC & PR; please inquire; we are happy to provide an international shipping option for some items. Know that you, the buyer, are responsible for all duty, taxes, brokerage fees, and customs-clearance fees; these charges are payable directly to the appropriate carrier, broker or customs agent. Your local telephone number is required for international shipment; please be sure that it is included with your order.