- Your ship-to address must be a street address. UPS will not deliver to a Post Office Box or APO/FPO.
- Time-To-Ship: We ship within one (1) business day of cleared payment.
- Carrier: All US-bound items ship UPS Ground. Faster UPS services are available at additional cost; please inquire before you buy.
- Tracking: The tracking number will be emailed to you (directly by the carrier) when your item ships, check your junk-mail or spam folder, since it may have ended up there.
- Confirmation: "Signature Required" for all shipments whose value exceeds $750, and at our option for lesser-valued shipments.
- Upon delivery, please immediately inspect your item; if there is any issue, problem, or damage: Save all of the (Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of) packing material, and see FAQ/DamagedItem
- Your item will be carefully packed, see Why Us
- How long until I receive my item? See FAQ/TransitTime
- Please carefully look at all of the photos before you buy. There is a 10% restocking charge if you wish to return an item because you changed your mind after purchase. For all returns:
- Contact us via email within 3 days of when the carrier delivered your order. Indicate the reason you wish to return the item. We will respond promptly, and generate a return shipping label with UPS, insured for the purchase price, and email you the label via attachment or link. Print and use this label for return-shipping.
- Within 3 days: Re-pack the item(s) using the original outgoing packing materials and boxes in the same manner as received, and deliver the sealed and labeled box to UPS.
- Upon receipt and verification that the returned item(s) are in the same condition as originally shipped, we will refund your payment minus the sum of the following: a restocking charge equal to 10% of the item(s) price, the outgoing shipping charge, the cost to us of the UPS return-shipping label.
The Fine Print
- PAYMENT -- Payment must be in USD (US Dollars). Item will not ship until payment has cleared into our account. We reserve the right to decline any transaction that arrives without the payment processor's "seller protection" endorsement.
- UNDELIVERABLE -- Shipments that are refused, or returned by the carrier as "undeliverable", are considered "Returns" and subject to the same charges so specified.
- NO FORWARDING -- Do not use a freight forwarder, forwarding agent, or consolidator. For security and insurance reasons, you, the buyer, must be the direct recipient of the shipment generated by us; on the day delivered carefully unpack and inspect item(s).
- IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED -- Save all of the packing material; Yes, ALL, as in every-piece-of packing material. Contact us via email immediately. We prefer to notify the carrier ourselves, but, in the unlikely event that you do not hear back from us within 24 hours: Please notify the carrier of damage. We will, of course, also be in contact with the carrier and with you to assist this process. DO NOT simply return the item, since that will void insurance coverage. You, the buyer, assume the loss if the carrier's insurance procedure is not followed correctly.
- INTERNATIONAL -- Often we are happy to make an item available to you even if the item's listing does not initially include your country. Buyer is responsible for all duty, taxes, brokerage fees, and customs-clearance fees; these charges are payable directly to the appropriate carrier, broker, or customs agent, upon delivery. Your local telephone number is required for international shipment; please be sure it is showing on your order. Are you interested in an item? Please contact us to discuss payment and shipping options.
- GOVERNING LAW -- This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws and venue of the State of New Jersey.